Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Meet the Student Teacher!




Hello Parents!
         My name is Laney Horn and I am a student teacher at Paine Intermediate this fall. I will be working with your child in Mrs. Walls’ class until December 6th. For the duration of my time at Paine, I will work alongside Mrs. Walls’ and Mrs. Waites using best practices to ensure that your child gets a quality education. I am very excited about taking my ideas and learning how to implement them successfully in the elementary setting.

A Little About Me
I grew up in Oak Grove, Alabama. Throughout high school I played varsity softball, sang in a gospel quartet, and was class president. When I graduated I spent my freshman year at The University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. I soon transferred to UAB where I am now a senior. I am a double major in Early Childhood/Elementary Education and will graduate on December 14th. I have worked with children of all ages from babysitting/nannying to the educational environment. I live in Trussville with my husband and my son who is about to be 3 years old.

I look forward to working with your child and appreciate the opportunity to do so. At any time throughout the semester please feel free to email me with any questions you may have concerning my involvement in the classroom.

Thank-you again for this wonderful opportunity to teach your child,
Laney Horn

Email: Laneye45@uab.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment